Training & Development Reimbursement Policy
The following protocol must be used by Eliot River Ramblers Soccer Club (ERRSC) staff and team personnel when requesting approval and reimbursement of expenses associated with training and development (e.g., Respect in Soccer, Making Ethical Decisions, Soccer for Life, etc):
- If the training or development is offered by the ERRSC, the individual seeking reimbursement should register and pay for it in advance.
- If the training or development is not offered by the ERRSC, the individual seeking reimbursement must send a request at least 10 days in advance of the course, to the Club Technical Director.
- The request must include the course name, date of the course, location and cost of the course.
- Once approved by the TD in writing, the individual coach will sign up and pay for the training or development.
- Upon completion of the training or development, the individual will be reimbursed once the following are provided to the Club Technical Director:
- a certificate/notification of completion made out to the individual
- a receipt of payment by the individual for the training or development
- If the individual requesting reimbursement is a new member to the Club and has not yet actively served, that individual must complete one season of service with the Club before reimbursement will be scheduled. One season would equal the period from May until August.
- Only fees directly associated with the training or development are subject to reimbursement. Any travel and living expenses related to it are the individual’s responsibility.